Fantastic winter blast 14/01/07

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Fantastic winter blast 14/01/07

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Despite the fact we are in the middle of winter the weather is pretty mild. Had an superb 120 mile ride out on Sunday doing the “Four Counties” blast across Worcestershire, Shropshire, Herefordshire and into Powys in Wales. I took my FZ600 and was joined by Thumper on his M600 Ducati and another mate riding his new BMW F800S. The roads were in pretty good shape as we attacked the A456, B4117, and A44 amongst others. We punctuated our trip with breakfast at Crossgates, where virtually all the bikes there seemed to be a newish BMW of some description. The Ewan factor has certainly done them some good! The ride back from Crossgates to Bewdley was particularly good as we took a section of the A44 I have not ridden much before. What a superb piece of road. The pace was brisk rather than rapid, but even so I still had the back wheel spinning up as I exited one bend on the A44.

Image108.jpg
    My “Baby six” FZ, A mate’s BMW F800S and Thumper’s Italian Stallion up at Crossgates 14/01/07

Image107a.jpg

A really superb days riding and such a bonus in mid winter.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Sounds like a good ride and decent weather for the time of year. Have had lots of trees fall down with strong winds and rain in the area today. Just got in and heard there is a hosepipe ban from today in several counties. We’re doing something horribly wrong somewhere.

Is that oil leaking from under the FZ or do you carry a bucket to wash it before any photos now?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.