Dutch politics

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Speed cameras Dutch politics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

No wonder the Dutch are so angry about speed cameras etc. There’s currently a raging debate about cocaine smugglers. The Dutch minister of justice has introduced a control on Schiphol Airport where people bringing in less then 3Kg of cocaine shall not be prosecuted. Instead they have to leave the coke with customs and are then totally free to go!

This is in a country where you are not allowed to enter if you
    still have a parking fine!

XV16
    Participant

Makes you wonder what kind of people makes these decisions, it’s a little like Richard Brunstrom and his legalise heroin campaign. He is of the same mind, 41 in a 40 and no remorse. However I am led to believe that disciplinary procedures are in progress over his outbursts. The Dutch on the other hand have surprised me, maybe it’s part of a scheme to free up the time of the officials so they can concentrate on giving out “scam tax bills”.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! PLEASE DONATE.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Think the officials are saving the coke to celebrate the success of the cameras. That’ll be one hell of a party!

PS This site does not endorse illegal drugs or speed cameras in any way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.