Drunk man in bar…

Home Forums Jokes and games Drunk man in bar…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

A drunken man walks into a biker bar, sits down at the bar and orders a drink. Looking round, he sees 3 men sitting at the corner table. He gets up, staggers over to the table, leans over, looks at the biggest, meanest one in the face and says, “I went by your grandmas house today and I saw her in the hallway stark naked. Man, she is a fine looking woman!”
    The biker looks at him but doesnt say a word. His buddies are confused, because he is one bad biker, and would fight at the drop of a hat.
    The drunk leans over the table again and says, “I got it on with your grandma and she is good, the best I ever had!”
    The bikers buddies are starting to get really mad, but the biker still says nothing.
    The drunk leans over the table one more time and says, “I’ll tell you something else, boy, your grandma liked it!”
    At this point the biker stands up, takes the drunk by the shoulders and says, “Grandpa, you’re drunk….GO HOME!”

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to do it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.