done and dusted!

Home Forums Members’ bikes done and dusted!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wookster2112
    Participant

well thats another xmas over and done with, happy new year to all you two wheeled lovin people. hands up who is still ridin through all typical crap british weather or is it just us idiot all weather bikers cuz we got no other means of transport, {do we need other forms?}shiny side up to the lot of ya…………….to imperialdata.if you like my beamish so much i can sell it to ya if you want it.?

at 200mph you have no friends

Gix
    Participant

My hand is up mate……only means of transport so you’ll see me on me bike, come rain, snow or sunshine(a rarity I know!)!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

Radar

Fairweather Biker me, have done my share of winter biking in the past though. Keep the bikes road legal and running ready for the odd thrash when the salt and ice disappear for a bit.

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Wild01
    Participant

Only form of transport I got is me bike, but I do nick my lasses car every now and then. I’m lucky though cos work is only 10 minutes walk and I’d much prefer to walk to work than drop me bike on an icey morning.[;)]

Wilba Wild 01

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I’d be lying if I said I prefer wet, cold and dreary days to ride. Think I went through too many winters on my bikes so I now prefer the sunny days.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.