C*rs v Bikes

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe C*rs v Bikes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    toggsy
    Participant

Any good tales about embarrasing Boy Racers in flash C*rs.

1 for starters:

Thumper (on Firestorm) and Myself (on ZX-6R) were winding down after a good ride around erm…..well Thumper was leading so not really sure where it was,(and i don’t think he was either) roads within the M42 – M1 – M69 triangle….anyhow we were just coming back down the B5493 from J11 of M42 into back of Tamworth, we were sitting at the Traffic lights when a Lamborghini Murcielago and Porsche Boxter passed going back up the way we had just come, so in time honoured fashion I turned to Thumper he turned to me, we didn’t have to say anything to each other, we somehow knew what each other was thinking, which was that it would be “Rude, not to”…..so a quick Youee’ and off we went.

The porsche was not a problem, I think within a couple of hundred meters he was behind us but the lambo was a different beast, and was he up for it??? OOOOOOH YES!!!! big time, Just to prove how hard I was trying I din’t look at speedo once but think 3 figures might have been reached…[]..(59.9MPH that is) I’d just had 2 New Pirelli’s put on a week prior which helped, Thumper was with me all the way, probably doing his nails flashing me out the way, but didn’t use mirrors either so i didn’t…., the Lambo sonunded FANTASTIC, we were right up his tail pipes all the way he was passing cars and going for it big time, he messed a few bends up with his back end flipping out a touch which meant breaking behind him but he soon got going again (mind with V12, 6.5 Ltr’s and 630Bhp to hand he would i suppose…….but then the inevitable happened, too many cars for him to pass, so……here we go drop it down, twist the grip and blast passed…..the Ding Dong went on for a good 10 miles or so, I was chuffed that he didn’t leave us, if I’m brutally honest I don’t think I’ll have been able to take him if he hadn’t got stuck behind cars but he certainly didn’t leave us….

Was a nice thought that the accumalitive total of the cost of both our bikes probably comes to less than a set of his tyres or less than his Insurance Premium…and we left him in our Joint Honda and Kawasaki Dust.

Can safely say the best Ding Dong so far.

Bikes 1 C*rs 0

Gordy
    Participant

He’s probably got a half-dozen decent bikes in his garage, all capable of kicking your sorry a55. Feel the need to burn cars? You have issues… seek therapy.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gordy

He’s probably got a half-dozen decent bikes in his garage, all capable of kicking your sorry a55. Feel the need to burn cars? You have issues… seek therapy.

You’d do a thing like that would you Gordy??

Gordy
    Participant

Went bike bating in my car today (…got the turbo back last Thursday). Next month should have the bike on the road and so the tables will be turned. Oh dammit… perhaps I need that therapy…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.