Cookeye’s bike

Home Forums Supermoto and off-road Cookeye’s bike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Click here for the picture of Cookeye’s bike at last!

Here in all its glory for you Cookeye[]

cookeye
    Participant

Thanks for that i realy must try and give you more
    http://www.visordown.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119010
    went to a practice track for super motos and fryd the back tyre but hell worth every penny yes i will do it again even closer to racing now
    ok the link works for me hope it works for you
    cookeye
    []
    Honest it did work yesterday sorry again
    cookeye
    [:(]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

That’s one frazzled tyre m8. Seems like you went for it (or was it those burn-outs in the car park?).

Is the racing gonna cost much? Maybe you can give us a rough idea of what a season’s racing costs.

cookeye
    Participant

IP
    No burnouts just wrong tyre for the day, i used a wet just incase it raind ,the grip it gave was a confadence booster but only lasted 100 miles or so.[]
    The tyre was not new but was very good that morning.
    The track i rode at was near swafam in norfolk 30 pound for the day wich started at 12.30 and finishes at 9.00 oclock if you can last that long. i think as ode said in a post its probly one of the best things a guy can do on a bike.
    Itook my mate with me that sells the triumph parts, he took his boyer sealy triumph triple race bike so he could do some carb testing,he was given about 1,5 miles of runway to play on,on his own, he to had a ride on my bike, he told me he enjoyed my bike but cant chuck it about on tarmac like us boys that ride them all the time.

Radar
    may no the airfeild as i belive he was ex raf man it is west raynham norfolk not far from castle acre wich itself is a very nice village
    cookeye
    []

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice lookin bike mate. HAD IT LONG?

cookeye
    Participant

Audiman
    the bike in the picture is my second one of these,
    I had my first one 2.5 years and then sold it to my boss thats confadence for you.
    the one in the picture is now one year old both have been real good bikes with no problems of any kind.
    the ccm moto’s are big heavy bruser type bikes but good work horses and as you have found fast if riden by nutters.
    most of these type of bike top out at about a ton but a giggle up to it[][][][]
    Go get a test ride on one most ccm dealers have a test bike
    cookeye
    []

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I’d end up buying one if I had a test ride. Could change my personality too much. And my bank balance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.