CCM on BBC TV’s “Business Lunch”

Home Forums Supermoto and off-road CCM on BBC TV’s “Business Lunch”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Had the morning off work today and watched “Business Lunch” on BBC2. I know that this marks me as a saddo, but so what?
    Anyway really excellent indepth story about the success of CCM was the main story. They are now making 160 bikes a month and looking to expand.
    The reporter even rode the latest model, quite brave as he had never ridden a bike before!
    Basically it was great to see bikes getting such positive press and to see a British success story being hailed as such instead of being knocked.

[:D]
    PS Love the animated Smilies ID!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Would love to have seen the CCM story. Business lunch is the only daytime program I could cope with I’m afraid. Usually they are quite positive about any home brewed industry but still CCM deserves more coverage than 10 minutes of non-primetime tv.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love them CCM’s, good luck to them!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Would love to have seen the CCM story. Business lunch is the only daytime program I could cope with I’m afraid. Usually they are quite positive about any home brewed industry but still CCM deserves more coverage than 10 minutes of non-primetime tv.

Bit of bad news…CCM have gone bust! Seems not all was rosie in the garden after all. I don’t know if anybody is going to take it over as a going concern. Anybody heard anything??

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.