Can anyone see past Rossi???

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Can anyone see past Rossi???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Darkside
    Participant

So Rossi wins the Beamer and tops the final testing session before it all kicks off on March 10th.
    Yam’s consistently in top 10 all test sessions.
    Rossi first and Edwards second.
    Yawnosa splitting them, but you would expect that when a bike has been designed and built around you.

Can anyone see past Rossi?

Thumper
    Participant

The start of the season is right on us now, not long to wait mate!
    Rossi will be so tough to beat, but we need someone pushing him all the way.

Darkside
    Participant

Yip, as much as I’m a huge Rossi fan we need it interesting for the whole season.
    I’ll take last year but reverse the Hayden and Rossi final standings!!
    Unfortunately the biggest threat comes from Yawnosa. I’ve seen bigger personalities from a cardboard cutout!!!

P.S: How do you post images on here?

Radar

https://bikemeet.net/index.php?board=89

This section is about post images. I host mine and photobucket and then link to them from here.

As for Rossi, as a huge Yamaha fan I hope he regains the title

Scouser
    Participant

I’ve followed since he was in 125’s and he is a God. He has never been as boring as Doohan and last season saw a serious threat to Rossi’s deserved domination. His racing lines are radical with many riders failing to copy his lines.
    This season is going to be awesome with lots of competition for Rossi, the 800’s are more like 250’s carrying much more corner speed; its all good news for us spectators!

Gordy
    Participant

I bet if there were a field ploughing competition Radar and a VF1000 would beat Rossi every time…

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gordy

I bet if there were a field ploughing competition Radar and a VF1000 would beat Rossi every time…

About my only chance, God I hated that VF!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.