Calling all Santa’s for World Record!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Calling all Santa’s for World Record!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Record Breakers are Urgently seeking ‘Fun Bikers’ to bring home the World Record for the largest gathering of Santas on Bikes, which is currently held by the Portuguese. Their record stands at 5,443 Santa’s. The record has been challenged in the UK once before but fell short, that was before we were beaten by Portugal in Euro 2004.

The amazing spectacle will be held on December 5th 2004 at Silverstone International Race Circuit and televised early next year. The record attempt is supported by the The Sun, Motor Cycle News and many other national media publications and websites.

More details on: https://www.recordbreakers.co.uk

So who’s up for it then?

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GSX Rat
    Participant

i’ve seen this advert elsewhere, and i’m not entirely convinced that its not a scam. Some of the entry costs for the different events seem a little overpriced, and at the bottom of the title page there is a disclaimer saying that the site is nothing to do with the guinness book of records……

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

I was originally sent an email concerning this article by MCN a few days ago (I suscribe to their newsletters) so wouldn’t imagine it would be a scam, but will check it out anyway.
    Regarding the entry fees, it says £20, dont think thats over the top at all.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GSX Rat
    Participant

i wasnt particularly referring to that one, although it has gone up since it was first posted on the net! Some of the other challenges are a lot more if you have a look round the site. I hope its not a scam it was just the changing prices and disclaimer at the bottom that made me wonder.

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Just a thought – how do we wear full face helmets and fake beards?

GSX Rat
    Participant

sod the beards – how do we eat our mince pies!!!

Gix
    Participant

Tut! Men! *rolls eyes*

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

Tut! Men! *rolls eyes*

So long as it doesn’t Rain Dear (get it?) it will be fun!

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

Tut! Men! *rolls eyes*

So long as it doesn’t Rain Dear (get it?) it will be fun!

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Hehehehehe…………

Are we gonna start with a load of santa and xmas jokes now then? Tis the season![:p]

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

XV16
    Participant

I’m up for it!

Never Know, might get myself the R1 I’m looking at, with so many Santas there.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Gix
    Participant

R1? Bit tall for an R1 aint ya? Look like you riding a puddle hopper![:p]

XV16
    Participant

I can crouch! Just need one for a while, thats all ;-)

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Gix
    Participant

What on Earth do you need another bike for? Aint yours fast enough for you?
    [:p]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.