BMF Membership Drop

Home Forums Bikers’ Rights BMF Membership Drop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radar

40% down over the last 6 years. These people fight for us all. Time to join folks!
    If we don’t the Eurocrates will squeeze the fun out of our passion!
    £26, cheaper than a pair of half decent gloves!

https://www.bmf.co.uk/

Lex
    Participant

Join MAG, at least thay have got some bottle

Billy
    Participant

A couple of years back, there was a whole wack of cash missing from the BMF funds..Bmf shows were drawing in record crowds yet it was turning over a loss..when asked for an explination from the members the Bmf reps told us we didnt warrent one, so as a result people have been voteing with their feet and who could blame us, it was the only way to put a stop to the corruption, I moved my membership over to MAG and there it will stay no-matter what happens at the BMF, cos trust has gone.

Lex
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Billy

A couple of years back, there was a whole wack of cash missing from the BMF funds..Bmf shows were drawing in record crowds yet it was turning over a loss..when asked for an explination from the members the Bmf reps told us we didnt warrent one, so as a result people have been voteing with their feet and who could blame us, it was the only way to put a stop to the corruption, I moved my membership over to MAG and there it will stay no-matter what happens at the BMF, cos trust has gone.

Good move, don’t blame you

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Billy

If true this is a real shame as I was a member of the BMF and two clubs that I have been involved with over the years were BMF afflilitated. I had good times at the BMF too, including running a team in the Moped race. I hope the situation improves as we bikers need all the help we can get to fight repressive legislation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.