Biaggi on road to recovery

Home Forums Bike racing Biaggi on road to recovery

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Max Biaggi is recovering well from the operation on his broken ankle and is in positive mood as he targets a swift recovery ahead of the next batch of HRC tests at Sepang in January. Biaggi has been under regular observation from MotoGP medic Doctor Claudio Costa and is receiving daily treatment from his personal physiotherapist Marino Laghi.

“A few days ago I left Montecarlo to go and see the Doctor Costa in Imola, to remove the stitches from my left foot – finally!” reported Biaggi.

“Luckily that was not so painful but I can’t say the same about the mobilisation I’ve begun with my physiotherapist Marino Laghi. I’ve been glad to see that I could move my foot up and down only three weeks after the operation.

“Everything is going quite well” was Doctor Costa’s comment and I have to say those words put a smile on my face! I am working hard trying to win this challenge – I want to be able to ride my bike for the next tests in January 2005.

“After the therapy I had the chance to have lunch with my friend Biagio Antonacci and we really had a good time singing karaoke. Singing is definitely not my best quality but I enjoyed it a lot!”

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.