AVG Waterproof sport boots

Home Forums Product reviews AVG Waterproof sport boots

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    999blues
    Participant

Genuinely waterproof, for quite a while. After about a year of use, the waterproofing failed, so I started using a good silicone spray on them – now waterproof again[]
    Sole is wearing very well, should last for quite a while longer. Velcro rain-flap over the zipper is wide enough to actually keep rain out. Very comfortable. Has a disc of armour over the anklebones, I like that feature.

Overall 8 out of 10

Red CBX1000 with loud pipes!

Wild01
    Participant

how much they cost mate, I need some new boots (didn’t get any from santa[:(])

Wilba Wild 01

GSX Rat
    Participant

waterproof boots – mine cost nothing, make em yourself!

How? – i’ll tell you….

You need 2 carrier bags and 2 elastic bands, can you work the rest out!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Muppdog
    Participant

Just wondered:
    Which carriers are the best? Which look the best? Asda, Tesco, M&S or Harrods for class?

Muppdog

The lack of power cannot be replaced with madness

Gix
    Participant

Actually …………I find Argos or Woolworth’s ones best, thicker, better quality plastic.[]

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

GSX Rat
    Participant

who cares what they look like, and the best ones are the ones you have in your pocket at the time, coz they’re the ones that keep your feet dry!!!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.