At last!

Home Forums Members’ bikes At last!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Well, its only taken me six months to figure how to post a piccie of my bike on here!
    my_family_074.jpg
    Of course, it doesn’t look quite so tidy now. Will be having a respray in the spring when I can afford it, gonna go for plain black or maybe silver/black. Typical woman – I haven’t quite made up my mind yet![:p]

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

Gix
    Participant

Well, that worked so well….. Heres another!
    julia1edit.jpg
    Me grinding my knee. Got some wiz sparkies on the way (blagged some freebies for doing a mate a favour! Nice one), kneesurfin’ with sparkies in the dusk next summer will make a great picture!
    Come on then Radar……….its your turn to have a go at posting a piccie of that RD!

Rebel with a cause!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

Radar

I will try and follow the instructions to get some pictures of my latest RD on here (and the RS and YZF). But don’t hold your breath, my computer skills are limited!!

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Gix
    Participant

Do you do msn messenger Radar? If you do, I can take you through it. If you dont want to do that, you could email me some piccies and I’ll do it for you. Give us a shout if you need some assistance.

Rebel with a cause!

Gix
    Participant

Have put instructions in test post for you Radar, on how to use the bikepics site[;)].

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.