any body race on dirt or trail ride

Home Forums Supermoto and off-road any body race on dirt or trail ride

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 21 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cookeye
    Participant

[?]
    I cannot be the only rider on forum with a dirt bike.
    come on, wot you got in the shed you must have something for the weekend.
    cookeye[;)]

wheelie
    Participant

Just bought a YZ250 cooky me old son. It’s poo hot fast. Wants to wheelie so much I just have to let it. Killing my back mind you. Should save on the front tyre bills[:)]
    Now where do I go for trick bitz?

Wot bike you got for off road Cookeye?

cookeye
    Participant

[:D]
    wheelie bin doing them all day got me a yam too is yours 2 stroke or is it a nice 4 stroke bin out today with 3 m8s one rides dr200 one ttr250 and the other wr 400 yam all had same day off work no planing just fell good for us did about 100 killometers two tanks of gas on my bike about 2 pints for the dr200
    cookeye

wheelie
    Participant

It’s a two-stroke, Cookeye. I just love it to bits.

Sounds like you had a ball with yer mates. Them are the best type of days out, no planning and loads of fun. Bet you ache like f*ck now!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I’m jealous as hell guys. My last off roader that I bought was a 3 wheel buggy for the kids. I still have some credibility though, I managed to fall off it being stupid. Who needs a bike?

Have a few wheelies for me, I’ll be back (in about 13 years…..)

cookeye
    Participant

love it to bits or love it in bits how much maintenance on a two stroke, real fast real light nothing in them but always something wrong,never had any luck with two strokes but how light,nearly had a new one but in hand book it said piston ring to be changed every 7 hours thts one days fun then a top end job,had a kx 125 for about 4 months exellent fun pushed maintenance to limitt and cost me a cylinder liner piston and crank job ouch!
    last wr400 riden for two and half years no major repairs then sold to my boss thats confidence in bike.
    i then brought another the same.
    where do you live wich county[;)]

cookeye
    Participant

IP
    did not mean to ignor you did try a three wheeler once found it reel hard work tyres cost to much kept on chuking me off on corners gave up and sold it fast.
    WHEELIE
    did you post somewher that you have hurt your wrist if so hope its on the mend broke mine about 5 years ogo still plays up in the winter good job i ride a placid 4 stroke[^][:p]
    cookeye
    [;)]

wheelie
    Participant

Yes M8. Banged wrist pretty bad when I fell of me Yammy YZ250. No breaks but ruined the good weather riding for a few weeks. I’ll be back.

Live in Staffordshire in answer to your previous question. Some pretty good fields round here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s always the wrists that go first. Broke mine in a pretty bad fall and like a pratt rode home 20 miles afterwards. Went to the hospital the next day. Duh! Guess I could handle pain better in those days.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘any body race on dirt or trail ride’ is closed to new replies.