an ikkle newbie

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe an ikkle newbie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DDraigoch33
    Participant

TextTextText[:p]hello peeps,i’m new,a new mad welsh woman on your patch!!![:X]can’t wait to get posting,i belong to other bike groups too,lotsa love,[;)]xxddxx[;)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum, DD. Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to introduce yourself in the members’ bikes section. You’ve got some great roads in Wales, interested to hear if you’ve got some favourites.

XV16
    Participant

Hi DD
    Welcome to the forum, so your’e from “Brainstorm Brunstrom” land, please tell us what you North Wales folk think about the old speedcams, and how you still have a license. I just love Brainstorm’s views (not).
    Please post any comments in the Speedcam Section.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! Click the Make a Donation button in the top left hand corner.

Radar

Hi DD,

As ID and XV say, welcome to the forum and I look forward to your posts. I ride in Wales quite a bit and the roads are simply awesome.

Ange M
    Participant

Hi DD,

Welcome to the forums, nice to have another girl around!

Ange
    Fazer rider from Skegness

Anonymous
    Inactive

I ride up to Snowdon whenever I get the chance. It’s just the best on a sunny day.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.