A cool get to gether

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe A cool get to gether

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rajnish
    Participant

https://www.xbhp.com/events/speedfest03/review/speedreview.htm

This happened in Noida near the capital New Delhi.full credit to sunny for such fine event.lots of big four’s.overall a good get together

1987 Yamaha RD 350B
    In first gear whack the throttel.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nice pictures of the event. Suprised to see so many large bikes there. How are the insurance prices?

Radar

Looked like a great event! Like ID amazed to see so many big, Japanese sportsbikes. Are they officially imported or do owners bring them in as a personal import?
    We have a image in the west of poor road conditions overall in India (forgive me if this wrong), do you have much chance to exploit the bikes power on the road? Are there any race tracks?

rajnish
    Participant

There r some race tracks down south.roads have improved throughout india,specially in and around delhi.these bikes r imported here by the ppl who can import them leagelly.only a few come as a personal import.insurence based on how much the bikes value comes around to be.

Yes now some very good surfaces r there,like the one this meet was held on.all of us were able to open our bikes to a large extent.otherwise u can exploit the power only at nights.[:o)]
    Thanks for ur kind remarks.we liked the meet too.at bangalore too there r official drags held now.ppl bring in cars like porsche,ferrari,lotus,toyota supra etc.bikes like blackbird,busa,R1 and others r present too.

1987 Yamaha RD 350B

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess it makes it more interesting to have meetings like that when then are less big bikes and less chances to use the power on the road. We take that kind of thing for granted over here.

rajnish
    Participant

yeah,even then the supersports like the busa,R1 and kawker zx-12 steal the limelight off the 600 and less bikes.but in near future india is gonna get loads of the bigger bikes,specially 400 and 600’s.

1987 Yamaha RD 350B

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hope the roads are upgraded before then!

rajnish
    Participant

LOL hope so.road condition is indeed very imp.if biking is to be enjoyed.

1987 Yamaha RD 350B
    In first gear whack the throttle.

sunny
    Participant

just dropped in to say hi to my old and new freinds over here, xbhp will be back soon!

rajnish
    Participant

i pray for this to happen ol’pal.all the best :-).wanna see you back with a bang.

1987 Yamaha RD 350B
    In first gear whack the throttle.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.