28th july – willy woods

Home Forums Meetings and events 28th july – willy woods

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    GSX Rat
    Participant

Willingham woods picnic area:
    I’ll be there on the yammy rat this wednesday (and next), parked up somewhere near the snack bar at bout 7ish, for a hour or so depending on the stunting! Believe me you wont miss it, even if only for the crowd throwing up round it…

GSX750 Ratfighter / SR125 Rat / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

wheelie
    Participant

Where’s Willy Woods, Cleethorpes way?

I’ve donated to the forum, have you?

GSX Rat
    Participant

just outside market rasen – loads of bikes there on a wednesday, usually weekend too, worth a ride….

location_map.jpg

https://www.willinghamwoods.com/bikers.php

GSX750 Ratfighter / SR125 Rat / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat

XV16
    Participant

See you at 7ish mate this Wednesday…

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! PLEASE DONATE.

GSX Rat
    Participant

Yeah, i’ll be there this week too!

good turnout last week considering it was a little overcast, police presence too with a car driving past a couple of times

GSX750 Ratfighter / SR125 Rat / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat / Honda250 Rat Racer

XV16
    Participant

If you aint been there, you don’t know what you are missing. What a meet! Me and Gixer were there from 6.30 to 8.00 and didn’t want to leave, its an amazing turnout. Bikes coming and going all the time but the car park never empties. Well worth a visit!

Hooly, sorry we missed you mate. Hope you polish that rat of yours before you go! The only untidy/dirty bike I saw that looked in desperate need of a clean, polish and a de-rust of the wheels was my XV

100% Meet…… the bad side of the night was when we set off back to Birmingham, just as we picked up the A46 at Middle Rasen a talivan was on its way to the junction, at that time of night and in that area guess who were the victims? (Me and Gixer gave him a wave though).

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

GSX Rat
    Participant

Did you spot a dirty scruffy black gsx600 near the cafe? – that’d be mine, me – sat on the grass in camo bottoms, leather jacket and white lid, black visor from just gone 7 till bout 1/2 8 – mabbe next time!

GSX750 Ratfighter / SR125 Rat / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat / Honda250 Rat Racer

XV16
    Participant

You actually came and sat on the grass next to us, we only sat for 5 mins to finish our brew. Me 12’6” and She 3’8”
    See you next time mate.
    PS Gix spotted the bike..

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

GSX Rat
    Participant

Well you should have said!

Only came on that coz the yams chain snapped :( , sorted now though…

XV16
    Participant

Didn’t notice you on it, it was only as we were leaving, you parked about 4 bikes away. Needle in a haystack I say!! Will be back for sure.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Gix
    Participant

Yeah, I saw your bike Hooligan, but was expecting something a little less tidy! Not bad at all and looked fairly clean too!
    No offence intended mate but I thought ratbikes where meant to be a little on the untidy, dirty side!

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

GSX Rat
    Participant

You obviously didnt look close enough! , mind you the layer of flies has pretty much blended in with the black fairing. BTW – the 600 isnt a rat, i just cant be arsed to clean it!
    Next time you’ll see a proper rat!

Gix
    Participant

Fairing? Thought you didn’t like plastic! You are right though, I didn’t look too close because we thought you would be on Yammy!

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

GSX Rat
    Participant

plastic’s ok at a push, my real hate is chrome!

gotta keep it somewhere near standard as im gonna sell it soon now the rats on the road – im even going to give it a clean! , just dont tell too many people….

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Funny old world innit? Good job you weren’t heard running each other’s bikes down, don’t want any ‘flame wars’ on the forum. Bad enough with all the dirty chat!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.