what you at

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe what you at

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    spanish biker
    Participant

Hi so what are you doing today, is it meat and 2 veg at mums, slob in bed, out for a ride or what, no biking for me today, was doing it yesterday (again) so got my sons and girlfriends over plus a couple of good mates,going to sit by the pool do a bit of splashing about, a few slurps, bit of roast chicken and salad, and pump some music over the mountains, boring i know .[:)]

Gix
    Participant

well its piddlin down here so no playing out in my newly tided garden, yesterday I chopped down a tree, mowed the lawns, burned all the wood from the rotten decking and the tree I chopped down to a stump, and generally tidied things up, and now the kids cant play in it grrrrr
    so today its housework, build the kids pc, and a roast pork dinner later. [:p]

Radar

Gentle morning watching the rain pour down, then over to my Dad’s in Birmingham to help celebrate his 78th birthday with most of the rest of my family. No biking today Boo! Might get to watch the Moto GP though.

Last night saw three decent Rock/Blues bands, Woody and the Stuntcocks, Sarah Warren Band and the Fabulous Boogie Boys.

https://www.sarahwarrenband.com/

I had spent a good chunk of the day attacking trees with a chainsaw and Katana popped in on his GSX750

spanish biker
    Participant

whats all this cutting trees stuff, if your into that you can come here next month and help me pick the almonds, only about 50 or so trees, then they will need trimming for next year, or you can come in nov and pick the olives, and trim the trees, 100 plus i would think, how about it !!! and happy b day to your to your dad radar,
    and gix i am kucky no lawn to cut its all dried up ,[:)]

Radar

I will swap you a days work with my cahainsaw for a day on the Hornet or Buell!

spanish biker
    Participant

done deal[:D]

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by spanish biker

whats all this cutting trees stuff, if your into that you can come here next month and help me pick the almonds, only about 50 or so trees, then they will need trimming for next year, or you can come in nov and pick the olives, and trim the trees, 100 plus i would think, how about it !!! and happy b day to your to your dad radar,
    and gix i am kucky no lawn to cut its all dried up ,[:)]

eek no thanks had enough of trees to last me a lifetime!!! [:o)]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.