Today I did a first

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Today I did a first

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

I went to London, never been before, and wasnt sight seeing, but did get to take some pics of Trafalgar Square

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

matt splat
    Participant

Wow, trafalger sq without the pigeons.

I could see something was missing, but it took me a moment to notice.

London is beautiful, but drowning in traffic and tourists.

Radar

Only go to London to watch football matches, 1982, rock concerts, Queen at Wembley 1986 or on business ~ a really crap course in 1995 ish. Never had a look around properly.

Hope your day went well Gix

Gix
    Participant

Saw wembley erm several times on the way in (I WAS NOT map reading), the building we went to is beautiful, a gold springbok above the door, marbled floors, big pillars, artwork, tapestries, they offered to show us round the whole building but we had been there hours so we had to decline to get back, but we will be needing to go back there so maybe then we can have a look round and take some pics (if thats permitted lol)

Digger
    Participant

This building you went to,was it Buckingham Palace and your going back to get a Dame hood lol.LADY JULIA.

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

This building you went to,was it Buckingham Palace and your going back to get a Dame hood lol.LADY JULIA.

No I revisited South African soil (I was at the SA Embassy lol) cos I am a secret south african spy

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

No I revisited South African soil (I was at the SA Embassy lol) cos I am a secret south african spy

That explains a lot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.