RYANS RYDE 2009

Home Forums Meetings and events RYANS RYDE 2009

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MRM
    Participant

RyansRyde2009Flier.jpg

Perhaps see you there ?

Mr.M
    MCCA.jpg

Radar

I will try and make it this year, sounds like an excellent event

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Cheers MrM

ses310

Sounds a very worthy cause… I will definatly try and make it

MRM
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ses310

Sounds a very worthy cause… I will definatly try and make it

check out slide show of last year curtosity the BOFs [:D]

https://www.boringoldfartz.co.uk/photos/RyansRyde/

TT07
    Participant

Thanks for the link, looks a good event to attend.

Radar

There is a chance I will have to work that Sunday now, but if not I will definately be up for it. Fancy going over together TT, Ses? I will see if I can round up Thumper and a couple of others

ses310

Yeah sounds good

TT07
    Participant

The event has hit the pages of our local rag :-

Ryan’s Ryde heads to Stourport
    8:30am Tuesday 11th August 2009

A CHARITY motorcycle ride will make its way to Stourport on Sunday to raise money for teenagers with cancer.

The fourth annual Ryan’s Ryde will meet at Hopwood services at junction two of the M42 for a 11.30am start.

It will reach its final destination about 40 miles later at The Old Beams pub, Dunley Road, Stourport at about 12.45pm.

Bikes, scooters, trikes, sidecars and three wheelers are welcome and the suggested donation per ride is £3.

John Holden, Stourport Mayor, will be on hand to greet participants with organisers aiming to raise about £7,000 for the Paul Ackrill fund.

https://www.kidderminstershuttle.co.uk/news/4538415.Ryan_s_Ryde_heads_to_Stourport/

katana
    Participant

I’ll should be there – going to dust off the Kat and maybe bring my son out on his first pillion ride.

Radar

I had to work and I have just got back. I hope the run goes well and good luck to little Kat for his first pillion ride!

Radar

I didn’t read the flier properly and have only just realised how close the run came to my house, I could of gone after all! My local paper has carried a rave review of the run, saying about 2500 bikes turned out and were greeted by the Mayor of Stourport-on-Severn

Picture gallery here

https://www.kidderminstershuttle.co.uk/pictures/galleries/ryan/view/gallery_104955.Ryan_s_Ride_2009___Stourport/

Text of the article:

Ryan’s Ride 2009 – Stourport
    Motorcyclists from all over the country converged on Stourport to raise money for teenagers with cancer. Organisers estimate that the fourth annual Ryan’s Ryde attracted 2,500 bikers on Sunday and looks set to have raised up to £7,500 for the Paul Ackrill Fund.

source: Kidderminster Shuttle 20/08/09

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.