Rocketshields – Detachable Sportbike Canopy

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Rocketshields – Detachable Sportbike Canopy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TT07
    Participant

Given the rising price of gasoline and more people commuting on their motorcycles to save a little money, why not turn your sportbike into an all weather commuter? With Rocketshields, the detachable sportbike hardtop canopy, you can do just that. You’ve seen similar canopies on scooters, here’s one for your full size motorcycle, in this case a Kawasaki Ninja. Blast down the highway in covered bliss as you laugh at the weather. Be the center of attention wherever you go.

These are one offs at the moment but the builder is planning to produce them in large quantities and he’s looking for a dealer.

Well, … Let’s see, … Hmm, …

rocketshield.jpg

Courtesy of ‘The Kneeslider’

Be the center of attention wherever you go.
    Not half I’d say[:o)]

Radar

ME FIRST, ME FIRST!!! WTF!!!!

TT07
    Participant

Good job it offers all weather protection, cos it’ll have to sit outside, it sure aint going to go under a normal garage door.

TT07
    Participant

Tongnan China, all motorcycle taxis have built in umbrellas.

CIMG6048.jpg

Now thats real all round weather protection ![:p]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

That wouldn’t really keep you dry being so narrow. Nice big hole for the rain to get in above the headlamps too. Still, it’s good to see a new idea that might make bike ownership go up a bit. Better than raising the price of fuel at least!

Good point about the garage door TT, one of those “Doh!” moments for the inventor.

Gix
    Participant

that is quite bizzare! lol

Radar

Would look good on your Gixxer Gix, but you have to raise your kitchen roof!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.