Ride-out with Thumper to Ashbourne – Pics!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Ride-out with Thumper to Ashbourne – Pics!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Have not had much chance to ride as yet this year and only managed a few miles today before having to break off. However cracking ride with Thumper on his Tiger. It is down on power at the moment, but in true Thumper style he still attacked the A515 with some gusto! Cracking ride out. I will organise a proper forum room within the next couple of weeks hopefully…Stratford is nice…

DSC01024.jpg
    The sun is out and so are the bikers!

DSC01028.jpg
    Rather cool ZRX combo, ideal family transport. Nicely done and well engineered

DSC01031a.jpg
    The bikes up by the TV transmitters in Sutton Coldfield

DSC01035.jpg
    Thumper looking vaguely copper like!

katana
    Participant

Looks good mate. Sorry I missed you, I was fitting a chain and sprocket set to my mates 1100 Zephyr.

Did manage a litte run out this afternoon with Mrs Kat and then a solo blast over to Cheltenham.

Stratford is nice – there’s a Baguette Barge!

TT07
    Participant

Me and my mate Goff (Who has chopped his Street Triple for an ’04 Blade) had a trip out to Leominster, Abergavenny, Ross, Ledbury and Bromyard. Literally 100’s and 100’s of bikes about. Wish I’d wrapped up warmer though, after yesterdays warm weather I’d not gone prepared, but remembered the old trick of newspapers down the front of my jacket, begged some at our 1st coffee stop and was fine from then on!

Radar

I remember that newspaper trick too. it does work rather well. We do need a good gathering again soon.

Radar

Sorry we missed hooking up Kat, I can’t make Sunday either. But I do have the beginning of a plan…check out the meetings section…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.