Pics – Bewdley and Kidderminster SVR. Classics

Home Forums Classics Pics – Bewdley and Kidderminster SVR. Classics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar

1940s weekend at the Severn Valley Railway that runs from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth. Old jeeps, people in period clothes, classic cars and bikes on each of the station along the line. Not too many bikes but here are a few shots I took today. Not all are 1940s machines but belonged to people visiting the stations:

P6283313.jpg
    Along with V twin Vincents these are my favourite classic Brit bikes, the T160 Triumph Trident. It sounded brilliant when it rode off too…

P6283315.jpg
    BSA, not sure which model[:I]

P6283316.jpg
    A hard worked Douglas

P6283319.jpg
    Bonnieville and Trident…stunning

P6283320.jpg
    BSA complete with period topbox lol

P6283321.jpg
    Beautifully presented Triumph twin

I checked out Bewdley and Kidderminster stations. At Kiddy there were a good selection of period cars, but no bikes. A Supermarine Spitfire gave a flypast too, a Mark IX today and a Mark V yesterday. I also had the odd experience of queing in the nearby Tesco Express behind a Afrika Korps German soldier…

ses310

Some nice pics there… I didnt see any of it :(

TT07
    Participant

ses, and anyone else for that matter, its on again this coming weekend. Radar will you be going further up the line for more pics? There will be another fly past on both days (early afternoon again I guess) along the whole length of the line from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth. Eat your heart out!

Radar

I might go and check out Bridgnorth next Sunday. Ride-outs difficult at the moment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.