New sidebar prototype, please test

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe New sidebar prototype, please test

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Very experimental but thought I’d share it on here. I’m coding this up for a few website projects and it’s difficult to work on because of all the yummy things I keep seeing [:D]

It remembers your last search for 24 hours. It doesn’t play nicely with the elderly Internet Explorer version 6, but you really shouldn’t be running that anyway (unless you like viruses that is).

Id be interested to see if anyone can break it or if you think there should be more features. Will be included in the redesign when it’s bug-free.

Radar

Initially looks good ID…will kepp you posted

TT07
    Participant

Have got used to the change now, and yes, prefer it to the ‘randomness’ of the previous one.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Well, I have coded a new version which I’ll upload in a few days. The current one remembers your last search for 24 hours. That way, you see what you want to see. After 24 hours it goes back to the default search.
    The new version will rotate the default search based on the day of the week so anyone not looking for anything in particular will get to see different tasty stuff currently available!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.