MotoGP News – Biaggi joins Repsol Honda

Home Forums Bike racing MotoGP News – Biaggi joins Repsol Honda

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

In a much-anticipated move it was confirmed on Monday that Max Biaggi will be the official 2005 Repsol Honda Team rider together with American Nicky Hayden. An agreement has been reached between Honda Racing Corporation (HRC) and the high-profile Italian.

The four time 250cc World Champion Biaggi, from his house in Monaco, said, “Riding a Honda factory bike is the dream of every rider, even those who race for other teams. I always wanted to be an HRC pilot. Today Honda is the best way to express all my potential and all of my skills. My life as a rider restarts today.”

One of racingĀ“s all-time greats, the determined and smooth-riding Biaggi has scored 42 GP wins and 56 pole positions. The 33 year old, from Rome, has his sights set firmly on the 2005 Moto GP crown.

Biaggi, still recovering from a badly broken ankle sustained in a supermoto accident last November, will ride the 2005 factory-spec Honda RC211V for the first time in Sepang, Malaysia on January 23,24,25 in preparation for this seasonĀ“s 17-round championship that starts in Jerez, Spain on April 10.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.