Metzeler Rennsports

Home Forums Product reviews Metzeler Rennsports

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Just fitted a pair to the FZ1S today, will let you know how I get on with them

DSC00135.jpg
    DSC00136.jpg

ses310

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with them. I still have a brand new set of Bridgestone BT016’s sat in the garage ready for the blade.

Radar

200 miles up so far and nicely scrubbed in ready for France! Feel great!

Radar

1300 miles up now, including 700 miles during the Normandy run. Great grip and feel and surprisingly good on wet and slippy roads too. I am impressed so far

ses310

I know these are now nearing the end of their life span, what are your final thoughts on them?

Radar

I know these are now nearing the end of their life span, what are your final thoughts on them?

They were OK, but nothing amazing in the final analsis. They have done 3700 miles as a pair now, and just a few miles left in the rear, the front could probs do another 2-3,000.I will replace them as a pair though.

Grip was always good, the front was better than the OE in particular. The rear squared off badly on the Assen run last year…bloody straight Dutch roads, and has never really recovered from that

Overall 6/10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.