Local bike cafe pics

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Local bike cafe pics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

photo-7.jpg

what’s that hiding in that tankbag??

photo-6.jpg

it’s a biker Pug!

Probably the best thing I have ever seen. Whoever doesn’t agree openly hates pugs and bikes :)

TT07
    Participant

Quite a few years back I saw a very sad article from Australia, in which it reported the death of a nomadic biker and his CAT. They had both been killed in a road accident, what caught my attention to it was the photo, the cat sat on carpet fixed to the tank of the guys Harley just clinging on withs its claws not attached by other means, the thing that got me was it was wearing a leather flying helmet and was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat!

TT07
    Participant

There used to be a woman biker in our town who rode about with her Jack Russell in a newspaper boys/girls round bag.

ses310

haha that’s pretty funny

Radar

There was a bloke on a Honda Blackbird at Bassetts Pole a couple of years back who carried a small dog in a modified topbox. It had a cut-out in the lid for the dog to look out of!

BigBen
    Participant

Yeah the cat thing Is a little daft.
    Anyway the council has decided to try and kill as many bikers as possible with their “new road surface” that most people would call loose chippings so that’s me not going to the cafe this year. No point even having a bike. You pay through the nose for everything including tax for something that cannot even be classed as a road surface

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.