Just put a deposit down on one of these beasties:

Home Forums Jap stuff Just put a deposit down on one of these beasties:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

GSXR750K7_GrayBlack_6d6d78.jpg

GSX-R 750 Phantom :D :D :D

Am well happy :) Still keeping the Trumpet tho but needed to treat meself ;)

Gix
    Participant

wehey I knew you wouldnt hold off for long! congratulations! [:D]

Radar

Blimey Pete. Drop in when you pick it up, good trip for those running in miles. When do you pick it up??

HippoDrones
    Participant

not sure when I collect it yet but kinda up your way… Redcar Suzuki so could coincide me collection with a lil tour of your neck of the woods ;)

katana
    Participant

Looks great in black – let me know if you are going over to Radars when you pick it up and I’ll pop over (if the brake caliper I’ve ordered ever turns up).

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Kettle’s on over here too Pete. Congrats, looks a beaut.

HippoDrones
    Participant

cheers peeps, will find out when and let you all know if I’m not too excited to type lol :D

HippoDrones
    Participant

Hopefully picking the bike up on Tuesday next week, could be Wed or Fri tho.

Have got a few peeps up that way that I need to visit both East and West of Redcar Suzuki and it would be great to add some of you guys/gals to the list. Think it may prove a prob to fit everyone in tho so wondered if any of you that arn’t at work fancied a lil ride to Redcar and if there is a cafe nearby I’ll get the coffee/tea in :)

Will let peeps know day and times for deffinate once I spoke to a mate who may come up for the trip :)

Radar

At work in the day, shuld be able to hook up in the evening if you are still in the Midlands

HippoDrones
    Participant

Cheers bud, as I said on msn, think I’m gonna be leaving before then as me lift up will prob follow me home incase I have any probs :)

But if any peeps are free around lunch time I should arrive around 1130 ish at Redcar Suzuki, will prob be chattin with me mate in the parts dept for a bit, he makes a mean cup of tea ;)

Radar

On on my lunchbreak 12:30 until 13:15 in Droitwich, just off J5 of the M5.

HippoDrones
    Participant

will see what I can do…. you gonna pm me ya mobi no?

Radar

Did you pick it up OK bud?

HippoDrones
    Participant

soz I didn’t call, we got up there well early, only took us 2.5hrs to get there so were all sorted by 1100 and went straight home as the heavens opened as i was handed the keys lol

Bike is SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!! :D :D :D

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Pete247

soz I didn’t call, we got up there well early, only took us 2.5hrs to get there so were all sorted by 1100 and went straight home as the heavens opened as i was handed the keys lol

Bike is SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!! :D :D :D

No worries bud, lloking forward to seeing some pictures of the bike and reading som initial impressions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.