Hyosung

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Hyosung

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar

The Korean manufacturer has replaced its inferior SV650 clone with the heavily revised GT650R and S. Still with a V twin engine but much sharper looks and an improved frame by all accounts. It looks ok for £4k but this kind of money can get you aboard a Suzuki 650 Bandit and only a little more will see you on the SV650. I still don’t see this bike selling in any real numbers. However it would be nice to see somebody fresh on the market with a decent range of superbikes at keen prices.

GSF K1
    Participant

I saw a few of this make in Spain last week.. I wondered who they were as I hadnt heard of them before.. appera to be quite popular over there.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Looks good but 4k is too much for the UK market I think. As you say, better bikes with larger dealer networks out there for that money.

Radar

Bike magazine in the UK have just taken a GT650S on to the long term test fleet. It will be interesting to see how it stands up to the thrashing their testers will dish out to it over an extended period of time. They are also intended to improve the bike. I will keep an eye on how they get on over the months

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.