@GSF k1

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe @GSF k1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Got the 636 yet? Any early impressions?

GSF K1
    Participant

Hi Radar.. see pics under the Members bike section.

Weather was typically sh*tty yesterday, but took her for a 40 mile run to start the run-in process. This is really tortuous.. new tyres in the rain weren’t pleasent either!
    She’s actually VERY comfortable.. far more comfortable than the CBR I rode the other week. Plenty of pull right from 2krpm which is surprising.. havent taken her above 4.5krpm yet.. not with only 40 miles on the clock!

Im really glad I hunted high and low for a black version.. theres something menacing about her in black.
    Lets see how long it takes to get that first 500 miles clocked up.

Digger
    Participant

Made up for you gsf,do you fancy coming to france next year….

GSF K1
    Participant

Isle of Man maybe, but not France. Cant stand the “johnny foreigners”. Have to put up with them with my job as it is!!

Scouser
    Participant

Nice to see your running her in properly, not like Digger on Prezzies brand new R1!

GSF K1
    Participant

Well I’m not doing it as the book says.. sod that! But I’m taking it very carefully for now.

Digger
    Participant

Originally posted by Scouser

Nice to see your running her in properly, not like Digger on Prezzies brand new R1!
    [
    /quote]What do you mean,the bikes done 4k and well run in,its ment to be ridin hard and fast to give me the erection i`ve always wanted.

Gix
    Participant

lmao digger! you and your wood![:o)]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.