Fat Git

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Fat Git

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

After much merryment and food[:D]I sensed that I`d put a few pounds on so for a laugh I TRIED putting my leathers on this morning and I couldn`t even zip the things past me belly,looks like the excersise bike will be getting a good seeing too in the new year….Here wishing you all the very best for 2008.

Radar

Cheers bud and good luck with the diet!

Scouser
    Participant

I’ll buy them off you Digger! You fat basket. Many happy returns for 19th BTW

imperialdata
    Keymaster

All the belly best mate

prezzo
    Participant

Well decided to trade in the R1 for the new hayabusha so your pot belly will suit it when you borrow it. I was told they were designed especially for fat baskets like you. cant help on the leathers though happy slimmim fatty !!!!!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nice one Prezzo. What’s the difference in handling on the Busa compared to the R1?

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by prezzo

Well decided to trade in the R1 for the new hayabusha so your pot belly will suit it when you borrow it. I was told they were designed especially for fat baskets like you. cant help on the leathers though happy slimmim fatty !!!!!!

Hey Prezzo, buying a Suzuki! Fancy going over to the dark side!

GSF K1
    Participant

Somehow I think I’ll have a similar problem.. they were tight enough before the winter!!

prezzo
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Nice one Prezzo. What’s the difference in handling on the Busa compared to the R1?

dont know yet mate dont get the new 1 till mid feb, need the comfort now. thats why the change.

prezzo
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

quote:

You still going for the R1 ?

Radar

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hoping to, looked at one last week, but the bloke wanted too much for it

prezzo
    Participant

quote:

quote:

yep got to think about the bones and back ache now getting to old feel almost like a traitor

daz
    Participant

quote:

quote:

quote:

yep got to think about the bones and back ache now getting to old feel almost like a traitor

wail till we get on those french b roads mate u will soon forget about those aches and pains.
    ps cant wait for a blast on the busa… daz.

TT07
    Participant

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hoping to, looked at one last week, but the bloke wanted too much for it

Don’t forget to try my Thou out before you decide! (I aint saying which one is the better machine, but you do need to compare) Give me a call.

Radar

I am looking forward to trying another litre sports bike, Prezzo let me loose on his R1 in Italy last year and I loved it:

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/yamaha-yzf-r1-2006-thunder-in-the-mountains-review-and-pictures/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.