chat

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe chat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    slim
    Participant

just a quick question ….. does anyone actually use the chatroom as ive logged in a couple of times & its always empty [:(]

maybe i’m just going in at the wrong times or maybe ou’re all wise enough to not want to speak to me [:p]

TT07
    Participant

To be honest I have never used it but have used the Personal Message service. Good question though it should be used more, we will get to know each other better by using it. Contact ME through P.M. anytime you see I’m Online.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Sorry Slim, it’s a case of hit and miss in the chatroom. I’m redesigning the site which will have a new gallery and chatroom in it. Most users will post if they are up for a chat and say the time they will be in there.

GSF K1
    Participant

Alot of us used to use it many years ago.. but it sort of died out.

bikemad
    Participant

name a time and date and ill try to be there

Gix
    Participant

The chatbox on my site is always empty at the minute, everyone is out enjoying themselves, even if it is raining lol
    As GSF said, we used to have some right laughs in there, when the winter draws in we should organise the old chaps and new chaps alike and get on in there….

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

The chatbox on my site is always empty at the minute, everyone is out enjoying themselves, even if it is raining lol
    As GSF said, we used to have some right laughs in there, when the winter draws in we should organise the old chaps and new chaps alike and get on in there….

I’ll be up for that! We had some very surreal sessions in the old chat room once upon a time

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.