Auction bargain finder

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Auction bargain finder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

What does everyone think of this new tool on the right side of the page? It’s taken me a good few hours to get to this stage but I love it.

I’ve tried to get it to refresh the bikes on there with every page of the forum, while adding a new search feature. Also, you can search without changing the forum page.

Try Suzuki, Chopper, Rat, Quad, ZX9R etc, they should all work as searches.

Any features you’d like to see added? At the moment it only searches in the motorcycle category but I’m working on adding accessories, leathers, helmets etc.

Gix
    Participant

looks good ID

BigBen
    Participant

its all good to get a bargain but sometimes on ebay for a few extra quid you can get the same bike with a full zorst system on it, maybe an optional price range Mc-thingy or summat like that.
    looks good though

HippoDrones
    Participant

tis a good idea, but what constitutes a bargain? A £12k harley just came up on this page! lol :D

imperialdata
    Keymaster

quote:

Originally posted by benji_zx10r

its all good to get a bargain but sometimes on ebay for a few extra quid you can get the same bike with a full zorst system on it, maybe an optional price range Mc-thingy or summat like that.
    looks good though

Not sure what you mean by getting the same on Ebay, they are all bikes for sale on Ebay (most with exhausts too!)

Currently looking at sorting by price.

As for bargains Pete, it’s ‘in the eye of the beholder'[:D]

Ta for the feedback

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.