2nd Ride of 2009!! Not as nice, but some pics!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe 2nd Ride of 2009!! Not as nice, but some pics!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Weather was OK again so I headed over to Brum on the T cat with my yougest daughter on the back to hook up with Thumper. Didn’t go anywhere amazing, just Atherstone sort of area, but still great to be out and about. Had a blast Thumpers Tiger and Ducati too. Seperate reviews to follow

A few pics from the day:

DSC00115.jpg
    Thundercat and Tiger outside “Bikers World”

DSC00116.jpg
    Thumper and his youngest daughter

DSC00111.jpg
    Do you think the Mrs will notice another one? Thumper tries a rather tasty Aprilia for size

Cheers to Mr T for being good company today, and greatto get a few miles on the bike so early in the year!

Thumper
    Participant

Yep, great fun today around the contryside at the back of Coleshill, not far from Bikers World, pictured above.
    It came in very handy when we wanted a warm up, and a sausage & egg….Ahmmm, wanted to review the latest riding gear ;-)
    Thanks for the piccys Radar, and good little ride of approx 40miles.

Gix
    Participant

hey guys why did you not say you were out????!!!!!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

hey guys why did you not say you were out????!!!!!

Sorry Gix, only planned late yesterday and as you can see Rems was with Thumper, so pace was gentle tbh. Did you get out with Toggsy??

The whole weekend has been a bonus from a biking point of view, there was snow on the ground a week ago!

Gix
    Participant

no didnt go out, no one to go out with. just trying to make you feel guilty…..i was bored and depressed, havent eaten thats how much the non invitation affected me…..

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I was down in Devon, the weather was stonking for February! I was missing the bike when I got on the twisties (was in the car unfortunately).

Saw a new KTM up on one wheel and smiled as the wife muttered how irresponsible it was….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.