Your favourite motorcycle publication is ???

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Your favourite motorcycle publication is ???

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    newk
    Participant

sperbike …….great tits

Radar

Bike. The standard of writing is very high in my opinion. Some great travel stories.
    Only buy MCN when bike hunting.
    Classic Motorcycle Mechanics can be a decent read too.

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Gix
    Participant

quote:

originally posted by GSXR1000

I am saying that there is something there for everyone and a hell of a lot for most bikers.
    Too many people who last read the thing 8 years ago dismiss MCN too lightly. It is vital to motorcyclists in the UK and it has achieved massive benefits for us.
    I don’t know too many bikers for whom NONE of the following are of any interest whatsoever.

(For example, flicking back through MCN, recent content).

Successful withdrawal of fines and penalty points for many bikes wrongly convicted.

The resurfacing of several roads which have taken bikers’ lives/caused injuries.

Road tests of the latest machinery, with several experienced racers involved in the testing.

Details of biking holidays, with discounts through MCN available.

Help to the bereaved relatives of bikers killed on the road or track.

The ongoing work to get bikes into bus lanes in cities.

Articles on leftfield bikes like choppers and lowriders, also info on the off-road scene, both leisure and competition.

Classic articles, be it bikes or the racers of yesteryear.

The list is literally endless. It’s a great publication for bikers.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.