Your favourite motorcycle publication is ???

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Your favourite motorcycle publication is ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    GSXR1000
    Participant

Mine has to be MCN.

Having the advantage of being more up to date than monthlies, it has been great for a very long time.

I have bought every single copy since march 1973, never missed a single issue. Around 1700 copies so far.

Gix
    Participant

never buy it…..it makes for expensive arse wipe.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Streetfighter or BSH…………….lots of bikes and naked ladies[:p]

Anything could happen in the next 20 minutes….

GSXR1000
    Participant

You’re missing out on a lot of good bike stories and articles then Gix.

Gix
    Participant

yeah sure i am, its like a bloody tabloid now days, all sensational drivle

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

A lot of stories in it that are not really baseed on facts though……..but good for wrapping e-bay sales in[:D]

GSXR1000
    Participant

True, but a lot of it IS accurate and makes good reading.

It has for a long time been uncool to like MCN but there’s some great tests and articles there, especially the last few months.

ALL sensationalist drivel? No way, you are way off target there, Gix.

riff-raff
    Participant

And theres no nudie women in it[:D]

GSXR1000
    Participant

Agreed, but there’s a few mags around to cater for that market anyway!

riff-raff
    Participant

Far too main stream for me to be honest I much prefer Streetfighters like I said and as I get older I seem to be buying BSH far more often.
    I,m not a fan of many production bikes you see and MCN is that way inclined

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSXR1000

there’s some great tests and articles there, especially the last few months.

ALL sensationalist drivel? No way, you are way off target there, Gix.

There are also alot of tests and articles in alot of other publications, but MCN has turned into something that resembles a sensionalist tabloid of late, would rather read facts. Each to their own tho.

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Streetfighters and MCN.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Scouser
    Participant

MCN

It does cover most aspects of motorcycling. I used to get it weekly for years then I went off it for a bit. Bought a few recently and it hasn’t been too bad.

Be seen and be Safe!

sid
    Participant

MCN has turned into More Crap News the last few years to many main dealer ads for my liking the last publication i bought on a regular basis was streetfighters and i havent bought that in nearly a year either

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

katana
    Participant

Streetfighters – subscription , Used Bike Guide – when I see it , Ride – occasionally

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.