yeeeeaaaaahhh!!

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise yeeeeaaaaahhh!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

documents turned up so balls to the MID check thingy. got me a disc of tax, then made a quick stop off at home to tighten the clutch pinch bolt as it had shaken itself loose from just nipping to the post office….woooops
    just got back from a brief ride upto the bike cafe. i had forgotten just how fast that bike was.
    should be keeping you guys up dated with some pics this year :D

TT07
    Participant

Got your leg over at long last eh, you happy chappie. Keep her shiney side up. Good Luck.

Digger
    Participant

Nice 1 mate,glad someone is riding their bike:(

BigBen
    Participant

damn right…better keep it shiney side up or im actually going to swear at it..thats a scary thing is that you see :D
    yeah i read your post digger, that is utterly ridiculous. i dont know what it is about insurance companies but theyre never happy unless they are causing trouble or ripping people off. like it takes f**k all effort to post a letter out..if us blokes can manage such tasks all the sexy voiced insurance ladies should be able to. had an argument with one such woman once as she told me itd take them 2 hours to fax my cover note over to the post office

katana
    Participant

Well done mate – when you heading down here to visit us all then?

BigBen
    Participant

:D erm, not too sure. when im not too poor i suppose. where is “down here” by the way?
    are you near radar?

md24v4
    Participant

see im well nice to you ben!!!!!!!!!!! look what joy i bring!

katana
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by benji_zx10r

:D erm, not too sure. when im not too poor i suppose. where is “down here” by the way?
    are you near radar?

Yep I’m also in Worcestershire near radar (Evesham).

Why not come down for the Bulldog Bash? – its a real laugh

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/bulldog-bash-2009-6th-9th-august-now-with-pics/

Radar

Good to see you back on the road! Be good to see you down here bud!

BigBen
    Participant

ahh right, noooo cant do that…im extremely poor..otherwise i would be going.
    im not eating so i can put petrol in the bike :P hahah
    and yeah MD you have brought joy, just like santa clause, ‘cept santa is thinner than you :D hahaha!!

md24v4
    Participant

hahahahaha cheers mate!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.