Yamaha MT-09

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Yamaha MT-09

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Guess who has a three hour test ride booked for a week Friday!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

8) :D 8)

HippoDrones
    Participant

Shaweeeeet! :D let us know how you find it :-)

Radar

Shaweeeeet! :D let us know how you find it :-)

Will do, I am really looking forward to it

Gordy
    Participant

It’s the only motorcycle this year that has piqued my interest. I suspect that it will be a damn good bike. (I also suspect that the headline price is a con, and that “Oh sorry Sir, the first batch has been sold, and the second batch is £7999”, or something like that).

Anyway, enjoy your ride.

Radar

It’s the only motorcycle this year that has piqued my interest. I suspect that it will be a damn good bike. (I also suspect that the headline price is a con, and that “Oh sorry Sir, the first batch has been sold, and the second batch is £7999”, or something like that).

Anyway, enjoy your ride.

Getting rave reviews in the press. I have sat on one in dealers and it seems a good fit. Looking forward to the ride. If I hadn’t bought the Ducati so recently this could be a very serious option for me. In light of that, if I really like it I might go for a 14 or 64 plate example. But as Gordy says I suspect the price might well of headed north by then…

Gordy
    Participant

Look on the bright side: there’s nowt wrong with your Ducati for now, and in the future you might be in the position to own both : )

Enjoy the ride.

Radar

Look on the bright side: there’s nowt wrong with your Ducati for now, and in the future you might be in the position to own both : )

Enjoy the ride.

It would be good to have both, but I simply do not have the room sadly (or the money…)

Scouser
    Participant

Wer’s yer write up then Radders?

Radar

Wer’s yer write up then Radders?

Your wish is my command…

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/yamaha-mt-09-tasty-triple-review-and-pics/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.