Worst journey on a bike…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Worst journey on a bike…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by speedy claire

Through the air and landing in a ditch!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

Er….wasn’t that WITHOUT the bike though?[:o)][:o)]

NEW BIKE ON FRIDAY!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

speedy claire
    Participant

no the bike came with me for most of the way until the bike nosedived into the ditch and ejected me lol

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

Born2BMild
    Participant

Was that when you went had a pheasant day of riding?[:o)]

speedy claire
    Participant

lol…………. [:o)]

Gix
    Participant

Getting so cold a coupla weeks ago on the way back from poohchicks that my hands had gone past numb from cold and were actually aching and sore.

Born2BMild
    Participant

Bet you still loved it though, mate[:)]

Gix
    Participant

Well I went the following week….and Sunday just gone![;)]

max
    Participant

from john o groats to lands end last dec,it rained eighty percent of the time and winds that would blow an elephant of its feet , imagine banking into the wind on a straight road for hours at a time it really tested my endurance and it was the most tiring bike ride iv ever done , give you a tip about long distance riding wait till the summer to do it .[:D]

poohchick
    Participant

The other week when I went out wiv Gix and came off!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.