Word association – revisited!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Word association – revisited!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 724 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Gratis

No! You didn’t!!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

Latin

OOOPS! [:I]

You all smelt lovely…….creep creep creep!!!!!!!!![:D]

Gix
    Participant

Dancer

LOL! You’re forgiven but dunno whether Speedy will forgive you…..

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Pole

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

North

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

South

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Hemisphere

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Stratosphere

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Troposphere

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Atmosphere

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Ambience

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

aura

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

toggsy
    Participant

Smell

And you smell lovely Miss Claire [:D]

That was well timed……I don’t want to know where you are thinking of sticking that needle Speedy [B)]

Gix
    Participant

Stench

LOL Toggsy…hehehe bend over….

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

ha ha………. bend over and drop em Toggsy, you`ll soon find out!!

Odour

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 724 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.