Word association – revisited!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Word association – revisited!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 724 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Operating

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

blood!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

Royal

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

wedding

Gix
    Participant

Bride

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

Dracula

yam-mad
    Participant

Transylvania

i think thats how you spell it???

Sleep is no substitute for caffeine [:)]

speedy claire
    Participant

vampires

Stan_DB
    Participant

Preying.

Gix
    Participant

Lurking

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Stalking

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Creeping

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Advancing.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Retreating.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Retiring

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 724 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.