Word association – revisited!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Word association – revisited!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 724 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Small

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

petite! like me!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Tiny…..

[;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Lovely. [:D]

Gix
    Participant

Ah bless!

Attractive

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Charming.

Gix
    Participant

Romantic

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Candles.

Gix
    Participant

FIRE!!!!!

[:D]

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Call the fire “brigade”.[:D]

Gix
    Participant

Boys! (boys brigade!)

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Girls

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Women

Gix
    Participant

Intelligent
    [;)]

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Agree

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 724 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.