Woodhead Pass

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Woodhead Pass

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Creep all you like….there is only one way to get round me….[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

BIG bar of galaxy it is then[:X][:X]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

Yeah couple of kilos ought to do it….[:D]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Getting off lightly then![:p]

Gix
    Participant

LOL! Did I forget to mention the several pints of black russian too?[:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

I see…………….chocaholic and alcoholic too![:o)]

Digger
    Participant

Good video Gix,will have to try and put mine on some how.Not intelligent enough to figure it out.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Not at all…..just like the finer things in life…..[:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

Good video Gix,will have to try and put mine on some how.Not intelligent enough to figure it out.

Take it easy out there

You mean you dont know how to upload? Once you have watched the vid on Putfile.com, look at top of page and you will see a link “upload video”, click on it and click browse, find it on your pc and select, check the box that says “video or flash” and check the box that says you “understood TOS”, then click upload. Takes a while to upload but once you have,there will be a square box saying “your media”, click on it and the viewing screen will appear like when you click my links. Your video will start to play. Underneath you will see a link with the title of your video in it, copy and paste that link here.[;)] The upload limit is 10mb, so if your file is bigger than that, you need to edit and compress using some editing software.

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Erm,erm,erm….half past 2.

Take it easy out there

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.