Woodhead Pass

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Woodhead Pass

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Have never done this road myself before now, only previously done it as pillion last year, so took it easy, did have one hairy moment though, a near head on with a car on my side of the road, the bike dips as I pull brakes hard…

https://www.youtube.com/?v=qCSJckWJv4c

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

I could tell it was you because a Galaxy disappeared at one point!! Superb stuff especially after the (neatly taken), island!!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

That car didnt half give me a fright, I did of course show my dissatisfaction of his driving in my usual conservative, lady like fashion….[:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

I can imagine…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

That car didnt half give me a fright, I did of course show my dissatisfaction of his driving in my usual conservative, lady like fashion….[:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

You mean it was a “I say,you appear to have pulled out on me nearly causing me to die………..please don,t do that again old chap” moment[:D][:o)]
    Nice vid by the way Gix.Did you go anywhere near Manc and the sneaky green Gatsos in that village I can,t remember the name of?[:I]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

Nah, I joined woodhead further along off the A624.

quote:

You mean it was a “I say,you appear to have pulled out on me nearly causing me to die………..please don,t do that again old chap”

Nope I called him a w*nker and gave him the one finger salute.[:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

How shocking!!!![:o)]

Gix
    Participant

[}:)][}:)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

poohchick
    Participant

Aint it grrrrreat to be a bad ass on a bike! x

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by poohchick

Aint it grrrrreat to be a bad ass on a bike! x

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

LOL! I wanna get a sticker or something with “you just had your ass whooped by a girlie” or something. Hope I didn’t embarrass you at the C & F pub when I asked if you were sure you wanted to stop at a pub full of “biker sorts” infront of a crowd of those “biker sorts” LOL![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Got to watch those “biker-types”[:D][:o)]

And shouldn,t that sticker read…….”you,ve just had your ass whooped by Yoda”……………………I,m running as we speak[:I][B)]

Gix
    Participant

LOL! Run very fast I think you should![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:p][:p][:p]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Vitual slap coming up zx10…….with a wet Trout! Lol! Concur GC bout the stickers and about the 1 finger salute, mine is the W@n*e* salute!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

riff-raff
    Participant

Do you reckon I,m pushing my luck Barmy?[:D]……….good job GC is such a kind,lovely person…………..CREEP,CREEP[8)][:p]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.