Wonder down to Ross and Wye on the Thundercat

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Wonder down to Ross and Wye on the Thundercat

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Last Sunday we were blessed with some great weather so I hooked up with Thumper to head down to visit his sister down near Ross on Wye. He was riding his new HD while decided to give the Thundercat its’ first proper airing of the year as MrsR was joining me on the back.

574717_10152063291769440_293110919_n.jpg
    A Hog and a Cat

We had a great ride wondering through Worcestershire into Herefordshire. The roads have been badly affected by the recent flooding and we had to be careful picking our lines to miss potholes you could hide families in. However the potholes can’t detract from just how beautiful this country this is on a wonderful day like this. We took in the classically English towns of Malvern, Ledbury and Ross-on-Wye and the backdrop as we wondered through the lush, green Wye Valley was breathtaking.

Thumper’s sister, who is married to forum newbie and TDM900 rider Ellisemo, have lovely home that overlooks all this beauty…lucky buggers.

A chilled afternoon was spent in good company before we wondered home, over looked by Goodrich Castle as we did so. From a biking perspective it was great to out on my old friend the Thundercat, running perfectly as ever. Thumper was also getting tuned into his Harley and was already covering ground that belied the big Yanks girth and lack of ground clearance.

All in all a superb day’s biking, I just wish I had taken more pictures! 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.