Withdrawals….

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Track days Withdrawals….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

I am really missing the Husky this time of year, was so much fun to ride in the chilly weather it was the perfect winter trackbike. I can’t wait to get the 636 round Brands but the Husky didn’t frighten me with the prospect of binning it and I think a plastic rocket like the 636 will even with the ABS and traction control be unable to do winter trackdays with quite the same dgaf attitude that the Husky had in the frost and wet.

It will be damned awesome mind! ;)

Anyone planning any trackdays for 2013?

ses310

I am thinking about doing a track day next year, never done one before so thinking race school first

BigBen
    Participant

Don’t think i’d place very high running round the track with handle bars in my hands:( suppose I could push it round but it’s a bit heavy

imperialdata
    Keymaster

If the back gets better I could be up for a track day Pete, but Matt’s right about doing a bit of race school first.

Don’t think i’d place very high running round the track with handle bars in my hands:( suppose I could push it round but it’s a bit heavy

At least we’d have something to aim for!

HippoDrones
    Participant

I am thinking about doing a track day next year, never done one before so thinking race school first

As another option you could consider the MSV Novice only days, they run like a normal trackday but instead of having fast/inters/novice groups its novice/novice/novice and they are meant to be very friendly and down to earth and you don’t get the ego-racers being tits. They have instructors there as well I believe so can give you pointers and possibly even ride round with you for some instruction too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.