Who went out on the bike today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Who went out on the bike today?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Swindon Andy
    Participant

What a glorious day in between the storms. I went out for a spin, ended up in Box Hill Surrey for a biker’s salad and tea. Must have been around 100 bikes there including a V8 car engined chopper.
    Came most of the way back avoiding the motorways, had to trickle through some floods and mind the gravel on the B roads. About 200 miles altogether. Buzzing about the BMW, a fantastic bike.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Went out car hunting with the family so was in the car unfortunately. Glad to hear the Beemer is ticking the boxes for you.

Radar

Glad to hear that the BMW is getting some use and that you are enjoying it so much. I got out on Sunday on my 600 for a local bimble and met up with old friend and fellow forum member who was out on his BMW GS with his Mrs on the pillion. It was  a decent day and there were plenty of bikes out. We took in a visit to a local bike shop, Streetbike in Halesowen that boasts an in hose cafe. We stuck to a ‘light-salad’….

Thumper bought a couple of bike jackets for a good price from the sale rail.

It was just good to be out. I treated the Thundercat to a good clean why I got back as the roads have been salted around here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.