Who Wants To Be An Irish Millionaire

Home Forums Jokes and games Who Wants To Be An Irish Millionaire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Born2BMild
    Participant

A fella named Mick is appearing on the Irish version of
    Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Gaybo: “Mick you’ve done very well so far – 500,000 and one lifeline left – phone a friend, the next question will give you one Million Pounds if you get it right but if you get it wrong you will be out of the game and drop to 32,000 – are you ready?”

Mick: “Sure I’ll have a go Gay !”

Gaybo : “Which of the following birds does not build it’s own nest?

Is it ….
    A – Robin
    B – Sparrow
    C – Cuckoo
    D – Thrush
    … Remember Mick – its worth 1 Million so take your time – and may I remind you have one lifeline left and thats Phone a Friend.”

Mick: ” I think I know who it…….. but I’m not 100% sure … Can I phone a friend please Gay just to be sure ?”

Gay: “Yes, OK Mick who do you want to phone ?”

Mick: “I’ll phone Paddy back home in Ballygobackwards.” (ringing ………. ……… click)

Paddy: “Hello…”

Gay: “Hello Paddy its Gay Byrne here from RTEs Who wants to be a Millionaire – I have Mick here and he is doing really well on £500,000 but needs your help to get the Million. The next voice you hear will be Micks – he’ll explain the question – there are 4 possible answers and 1 correct answer and you have 30 seconds to answer – take it away Mick.”

Mick: “Paddy – Which of the following birds does not build it’s own nest ? Is it A–Robin, B–Sparrow, C–Cuckoo or D–Thrush !”

Paddy: “Jaysus Mick, that’s simple ….. shur, Its a Cuckoo. “

Mick: “You think ?”

Paddy: “I’m dead sure.”

Mick: ” Thanks Paddy.” (hangs up)

Gay: “Well do you want to take the money on 500,000 or play on for the prize of 1 Million Mick?”

Mick: “I want to play, I’ll go with C — Cuckoo Gay !”

Gay: “Is that your final answer?”

Mick: “Yes, It is.”

Gay: “Are you confident ?”

Mick: “Yes, fairly confident, Paddy’s a bit of a bookworm back home. I think he’s right”

Gay: “Mick …..you had £500,000 and you said Cuckoo – if you are wrong you lose £468,000. . . . . But you’re not wrong – You have just won 1 MILLION POUNDS.”
    Crowd Goes Wild – Music Plays

Gay: “Here is your cheque you have been a great contestant and a real gambler – audience please put your hands together for Mick.”
    (clapping)

Later that night Mick calls round to Paddy and brings him down to the local to fill him full of drink and as they are sitting at the bar Mick Turns to Paddy and ask’s “Tell me Paddy – How in Gods name did you know that it was the Cuckoo that does not build its own nest, sure you know feck all about Birds ?”

Paddy: “Listen Mick, shur everybody know that fecken Cuckoo lives in a clock !”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.