What SHOULD you be doing…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What SHOULD you be doing…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Stan_DB
    Participant

Go get your ticket and stand in line. [:D]

Ride Safe

speedy claire
    Participant

excuse me……. you pay for my ticket lol

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Stan_DB
    Participant

Hahaha…LOL, you should live in the “Coock Islands”, is not so far away. [:D]

Ride Safe

Radar

When youv’e done there you can do a bedroom here! What are you loke at exterior paint work!!??

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Stan_DB
    Participant

Radar in PI we only need a hose to clean the dust from the wall’s. [:D]

Ride Safe

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

Hey Speedy, my bathroom needs painting if you’ve got some free time!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Er…she’s meant to be staying by the kitchen sink remember like all us women are meant to??????

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Glad your picking it up….

next we’ll move on to advanced pipe and slipper fetching!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

LOL!!! No thanks…had enuf of that sort of thing so got rid of husband hehehehe! No man tells me what to do no more!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Tnx to your ex you ride a bike now? [:D]

Ride Safe

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Stan_DB

Tnx to your ex you ride a bike now? [:D]

Ride Safe

LOL! No! Used to ride before married, he tried to stop me, him or bike???? Gosh thats a hard one! You could say he was a believer in women staying in kitchen etc, he also was not a biker and as much as I tried to see things from his point of view…I just couldnt get my head that far up my arse! LOL.

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

My first wife was the same, me or bike she said? Took the bike and off i was.
    Can’t blame you for that one, better a bike than ignorants! [:D]

Ride Safe

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Definately made the right choice gixer……no bout a doubt it.Heh Heh!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

speedy claire
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

When youv’e done there you can do a bedroom here! What are you loke at exterior paint work!!??

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Bedrooms a doddle as long as I can choose the colour scheme, be prepared to have to buy co-ordinating curtains and bedding as well. I painted my guttering and garage doors in the summer, they don`t look too bad but am scared of heights so as long as you live in a bungalow i`ll do it lol

speedy claire
    Participant

oh and as long as it doesnt interfere with my “kitchen duties”

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by speedy claire

oh and as long as it doesnt interfere with my “kitchen duties”

Have to make sure the chain is long enuf eh? Oh no of course not…you’re FREE like me yippee!LOL!Woohoo!

suck_animated.gif

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by speedy claire
    [ be prepared to have to buy co-ordinating curtains and bedding as well

No doubt you’ll have to buy half a dozen fu$kin scatter cushions too, what is it with women and cushions?

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.