What SHOULD you be doing…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What SHOULD you be doing…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Instead of wasting time on the net!
    Confess here and cleanse your soul!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

I should be getting myself something to eat! I’m STARVED! I’m wasting away! LOL!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

speedy claire
    Participant

I don`t have enough vases to hold all these valentine bouquets so I should really donate some of them to local nursing homes but I can`t be bothered getting the car out…… (Speedy sips her coffee and rearranges some roses!)

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Valentine who?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by speedy claire

I don`t have enough vases to hold all these valentine bouquets so I should really donate some of them to local nursing homes but I can`t be bothered getting the car out…… (Speedy sips her coffee and rearranges some roses!)

LOL speedy! Shouldn’t you be off on your rounds? Being Valentines Day, I thought your favourite patient would have called you out with his little catheter problem!?! hehehe

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

speedy claire
    Participant

OMG Yuk, what you trying to do to me pmsl……. had already thought of that so very cunningly booked the day off work!!!

GSX Rat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Working…..

nuff said…

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Watching somebody else work

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by speedy claire

OMG Yuk, what you trying to do to me pmsl……. had already thought of that so very cunningly booked the day off work!!!

He’ll get ya next time LOL!!!

What should I be doing???? Sleeping would I suppose be a good start!!!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

And I should be making a cuppa, dying of thirst ere!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

And I should be making a cuppa, dying of thirst ere!

Coffee…strong and no sugar please! LOL!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Earl Grey tea for me, using real tea leaves!

Radar

Tetley.

GSX Rat
    Participant

Stella, not tonight though – just started work, so its typhoo till 7am…

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

I should be cleaning my bike!!!! [:p]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.